Thursday, March 21, 2013

Megan Fox

Megan Fox
www.digitalspy.com

I don't know about you ... but when I've lost ALL my weight, I'm going to look like Megan Fox.

Ok, so she's a brunette ... I'll be a BLONDE Megan Fox.

So, I'd have to get my lips injected to EVER have a pout like that...

I could still bend over a car .... and ...

Oh, who am I kidding?

I will never be Megan Fox or ever look like her in the slightest way.

Guess what?  

That's ok.

I don't need to look like her.  She's gorgeous, yes.  She's married to a hottie, yes.  Men fall all over themselves around her, yes.  But, let's face facts.  

I'm 42, been a mother for 16 years and have the stretch marks and boobs to prove it.  So, I need to be realistic about what my end goals are all about.  My first goal is to be under 200 lbs.  The following picture is the closest I can come to showing me like that ...


That one really IS me.  It was taken in 2006 for a dating website that I belonged to at the time.  I needed a profile picture, turned my head and snapped probably the best picture I've ever taken besides my modeling shots on my little cell phone.  I weighed 187lb in this picture.  I felt healthy, toned and sexy.  I was gorgeous but naive about it as I had been so heavy for so long.  A couple of stalkers later and I wasn't as naive.  This is the best I ever was in my adult life and I'd like to get back there.

I weighed in this morning at 220, down from 232, so I'll have to lose another 33lbs to reach this goal. In my head, that might as well be 400 lbs.  Know what I mean?  I've got to think even smaller.

So, I've come to the point that my next goal is to be below where I am right now.  I'm at 220.  I'd like to be 219 or 218.  Talk about a small goal!  My hope is to be one of those numbers by the end of March.  I can do this... it's realistic. Right?  I'm not asking to turn into Megan Fox in two weeks.  No, I just want another dent.  And, maybe a part of my chin back.  I had a lovely chin, I did.  I'll find it one day again soon, I promise.

But, my head thinks - no, no, NO .... your REAL goal is 187lb!  And, then, it's 150lb!  That would put me back in high school weight and I have to say I looked gooood back then.  Wish I had known it then.  For all the teenage girls reading this ... no, save it, I'll write to you guys personally next.

Someday, I will be at a healthy 150lb.  Big Bit says I should be about 120lb tops.  God I love that man, but 120lb in my head might as well be telling me grow another leg.  I remember 150.  I can visualize it.  It seems almost possible though very far away.  120lb was like, 6th grade for me.  I just can't imagine it and honestly, I don't want to.  I have no intention of being a stick.

My point?  Be realistic about your goals.  Aim for something that's actually feasible.  Make small goals to eventually meet that goal.  If you are a Lifer and not a Dieter, it will come in time because you will be living the lifestyle, not playing with it.  VISUALIZE yourself meeting your goals!  Look at an old picture of you where you liked your body.  Never did?  Then, look at one where you were "passable" (in your eyes) and imagine getting there again.  The goal after that may be smaller, healthier, more toned, and sexy.  It's OK to think like that.  It's healthy.  It's motivating.  You can do this!

Challenge of the Day:
Be realistic in your goals.  Visualize what you want to look like.  Make small goals - even tiny goals - to eventually meet your long term goals.  And, let's all give Megan Fox a break - she has to have a bad angle somewhere! :) Until next time, my fellow Fat Chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment